A message for our Current Customers
Thank you for staying with RWA through these unprecedented times. Our technicians are looking forward to the day when we can perform regular site visits for all of our clients.
Until then, know that we are taking every precaution to keep you and your staff safe, including the following directives:
- RWA technicians and staff will prioritize virtual visits and Remote Desktop support technology. Instructions are provided below.
- We have increased our remote support staffing capacity, and reducing or delayed discretionary visits for non-plan, non-contract clients.
- Without exception, we will abide by decrees and guidance provided by municipal, county, and state government, in addition to federal agency recommendations.
- Technicians will engage in prudent social distancing measures and infection prevention policies.
- We will prioritize any work required to enable remote workforce capabilities where it does not already exist.
A message for our Future Customers
At this moment of crisis, we’ve adapted our Complimentary Health Check offering to include remote conferences and 100% no-touch service whenever possible. In addition to online meeting, we will deploy a fleet of tools to analyse the status of your network and detemine the best path forward for your business.